Careers – Plastic Surgery Jobs in Minnesota
CURRENT VACANCIES – Join Us!
We currently have a Vacancy for a Medical Assistant or Clinical Assistant and we encourage applications with at least 1 year’s experience in the field.
Medical Assistant – Certified or Registered CMA – Full-Time Role
Gryskiewicz Twin Cities Cosmetic Surgery – Burnsville, MN
- Would you like a role in a clinic with a commitment to delivering the best possible patient experience?
- Do you want to work with a great team in a happy clinic with an energetic Culture & quality Values?
- Are you a self-motivated medical assistant who is a team player?
What You’ll Get:
We are a family-oriented employer with many wonderful benefits including:
- Above Average Salary
- profit sharing
- life insurance & long term disability
- disability insurance
- health insurance
- family dental
- discounted skin care products, neurotoxins and dermal fillers
- discounted surgical fees (after qualifying period)
About The Medical Assistant Role
This is a flexible full-time position with skills development that can lead to further career progression
Working in the Burnsville clinic 4 1/2 days a week and work 1/2 day on Monday in our Edina location.
Medical Duties include:
- Assisting our Surgeon with local procedures
- Assist with Ultrasound to breast and/or cheek areas
- Stocking exam room supplies
- Performing B-12 injections
- Suture removal and Drain removal
- Injection preparation
- Drawing blood for procedures – Set up and assist with injectables
- Verify surgery bag implants/informed consents
- Cleaning and autoclaving of clinic instruments
- Re-stocking the exam room binders with forms
- Fill in Patient Checklists and Patient History for pre-op
- ReStocking of exam/spa clinic rooms
- Phone triage for pre and post op patients
- OSHA liaison for training and labeling of inventory
- Cleaning and packaging instruments to be sterilized
Patient Education & Admin Support Duties include:
- Educate patients during their consultation for cosmetic surgery
- Take Patient Photos – before and after photos for Touch MD software
- Help patients choose their breast implant size
- Handle patient enquiries by Phone, Email and SMS
- Making Call backs to consultations that did not schedule surgery
- Make patient appointments
- Scanning in test results
- Submitting electronic Rx’s
- General Housekeeping
We look forward to interviewing you to work with our great team.
About Twin Cities Cosmetic Surgery
- Our plastic surgery office consists of one doctor and 12 staff members. Our highly experienced Plastic Surgeon is Dr. Joe Gryskiewicz.
- Patients are seen in the clinic 5 days a week, as well as local office procedures on certain days of the week.
- Our Burnsville Clinic – 303 E Nicollet Blvd. #330 Burnsville, MN
- Our Edina Clinic – 7373 France Avenue South #408 Minneapolis, MN
Why Work Here
- You will love working with a fun group of people we call “family”.
- We really love patients and have the highest commitment to patient care – please look at our online reviews
- You’ll benefit from the Med SPA with a skin care range, injectables and the latest equipment for skin rejuvenation
PLEASE APPLY via ZipRecruiter or Indeed