watermark.docxflash Images are models.
Only office in Minnesota to offer myTouchMD
Welcome and thank you for visiting the website of Dr. Joe Gryskiewicz (Gris-KA-vitz). If you're a current patient, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to fulfill your aesthetic surgery needs. If you're a new visitor, we look forward to meeting you and exploring the options available for enhancing your natural beauty through plastic surgery. Dr. Gryskiewicz has been serving the Minneapolis St Paul area for over 25 years.
"Dr. Joe" Gryskiewicz
"Dr. Joe" specializes in the Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation procedure. His skill and expertise have helped thousands of women achieve beautiful, natural-looking breasts. "Dr. Joe" performs over 300 breast augmentations a year, which makes him one of the most experienced breast augmentation surgeons in the Midwest. He has perfected his surgical technique to give his patients beautiful results and a much easier recovery. He speaks internationally on breast augmentation and has published in peer review journals on breast implants and breast augmentation. As a world renowned expert in the field of breast augmentation, Dr. Joe frequently publishes articles on this subject in the prestigious Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Achieving Quicker Recovery After Breast Augmentation or Transaxillary Nonendoscopic Subpectoral Augmentation Mammaplasty: A 10-Year Experience With Gel vs Saline in 2000 Patients--With Long Term Patient Satisfaction Measured By the BREAST-Q, and Dual Plane Breast Augmentation For Minimal Ptosis Pseudoptosis (the "In Between" Patient).and the Journal of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, which are read throughout the world. He is published in Cosmetic Beauty Magazine: Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation.
Our patient's include models who have appeared in magazines and local Minneapolis billboards, as well as businesswomen, students, and stay-at-home moms. We are dedicated to helping each woman achieve her goals, whatever they may be. Patients choose their own incisions (armpit, breast crease or areola), implant type and pocket placement.
- Board certified in Plastic Surgery with over 25 years experience in the Twin Cities
- A Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctor"
- Past President of the Minnesota Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President of the Rhinoplasty Society
- Past President of The Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation
- Quoted in "Elle", "Allure", "Cosmetic Beauty", "New Beauty" magazines and the "New York Times"
- Author of the book, "Your Body. Your Beauty. Your Safety."
- 2011, 2012 & 2013 Sun Newspaper's Reader's Choice Winner "Best Plastic Surgeon"
2012 Winner of the "Readers Choice Best Plastic Surgeon" in Apple Valley, Eagan, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Lakeville
Thanks Sun Newspaper Readers for your vote!
|2013 Winner of the "Readers Choice Best Plastic Surgeon" in Burnsville, Apple Valley, Eagan, Rosemount,|
Farmington and Lakeville
Thank you Sun Newspaper Readers for your vote!
View over 5,000 Saline and Silicone Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
“Smiling six-hours after her new Breast Augmentation with the Quick Recovery Technique”
Patients doing Arm Exercises 24 hours after Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation
- *Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation & Dual Plane Internal Breast Lift.
Choose your own Breast Augmentation incision: Armpit, Breast fold or Nipple
Choose Silicone or Saline Breast Implants
Other Services Include:
- Male Breast Reduction/Man Boobs (Gynecomastia) CoolSculpting Fat Reduction, Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Liposuction, Facial Fat Grafting, Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Browlift, Chin implant, Chin Liposuction, Botox®, Xeomin, and Injectable Soft Tissue Fillers: Radiesse®, Belotero and Juvederm™ (All injections are performed by Dr. Gryskiewicz).
- Re-do for Breast implant problems, revisions, removal and replacment of implants.
- View over 5,000 Saline and Silicone Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
Click here to read a Aesthetic Society Journal article regarding Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation
Click here to read an article regarding Quick Recovery Breast Augmentation
Click here to read a Aesthetic Society Journal article regarding Dual Plane Breast Augmentation
"I love my work, especially helping my patients feel better about themselves."
Dr. Joe with cleft lip patient in South America
Dr. Joe working with a burn victim in Africa
Click here to read an excerpt from an article written by Dr. Joe
"The 'plastic' in 'plastic surgery' comes from the Greek word plasticos, meaning to shape, mold or form. I consider myself an artist as much as a surgeon. I loved general surgery, but it wasn’t as warm, fuzzy or artistic as plastic surgery. Restoring a patient to normal is very fulfilling, but helping someone’s self esteem holds the most meaning for me. It’s a different kind of mindset to take healthy, normal people and add something to their lives. That’s what gets me up in the morning."
*Medical references available. Results may personally vary.
Please call our friendly staff to schedule a free cosmetic consultation.
Gryskiewicz Twin Cities Cosmetic Surgery
Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS
Thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful, nice new nose. Me and my families love it! I really like what you've done. You've made one of my life long goals and dreams come true. Again, thank you so much. And I would be happy and delighted to be in one of your testimonials.
P.S. It's been a long journey, but I made it